#22 - Nurimisaki Nomad Leftovers

Recently I had the pleasure of creating the daily contest Nurimisaki Nomad on Logic Masters India, which you can actually still solve casually when it's finished. Many puzzles that I wrote did not make it into the contest, mostly because I got too familiar with Nurimisaki after solving almost the entire puzzlink database, meaning many puzzles were based on patterns that are not trivial at all to newer solvers of the genre. Thanks a lot to test solvers Botaku and PixelPlucker for making me realize that in time, such that I could add some more puzzles that are relatively beginner friendly to the actual contest.

Anyway, there are still two leftover puzzles that I'd like to show, an All 4s puzzle that I replaced by another one in the contest because of difficulty, and a Shuriken themed puzzle. The latter one I was actually very happy with, it's just that it can be a very frustrating puzzle if you don't know where to look. Enjoy these puzzles!

Rules

Shade some cells so that the remaining unshaded cells form one orthogonally connected area. No 2x2 region may be entirely shaded or unshaded. Circles mark every instance of a cell which is unshaded and orthogonally adjacent to exactly one other unshaded cell. If a circle contains a number, it indicates how many cells are in the straight line of unshaded cells coming out of the cell with the circle, including itself.


Nurimisaki (All 4s)


Nurimisaki (Shuriken)

Comments

  1. "All 4s". Very nice pattern. I was stuck in this for long time before I got the break in point on the top left of the grid. Around 7 mins to solve this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shuriken themed puzzle is also very nice. In this puzzle, I experienced one of the best use of connectivity. Thanks for creating such a nice puzzle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#12 - Simple Loop (Double)

#10 - Tapa Mashup with Clones